Afro Eurasian Artificial Intelligence and your graduating class from North Finchley or some where in the United States.

Who chooses to be Sam Sharpe in 2017 at 20 years old after Tuskegee Airman, Afro Eurasian Astronauts with Arawak and African and Comanche ancestry and so many Afro Eurasian actors; some lawyers and law firm managers too..and space ship designers. So what you want? You want Twitta?  Shall I say I find this quite difficult actually as you seem to be suffering from tremendous social and economic displacement but it seems that you only watch the most negative aspects of the media that could not have included Obama's photo on the wall in Bourne Identity where they talk about that Bastard Kane on the Yacht near Marseilles where they have lots of nice people on yachts with Afroeurasian ancestry and some look like Samuel Eto and some look like....I think he plays for uh....Brighton or maybe he coaches now or maybe he plays for.....Manchester and has a nose like......; innit?  What have you chosen for your ancestry as far as you will believe, act and conduct yourself since if you choose to be a 4th generation slave, then you better work harder than anyone else....mother F3$ker....as you think about your Granddad's whooping and whipping at the hands of Afro Eurasian or Eurasian slave owners..now when I get a Google Home or the R2D2 version with real AI, I will support Afro Eurasian inclusiveness and ask for one that has a black...I mean an Afro Eurasian brain that will work for free like all the other robotic brains; maybe all the Afroeurasian people will be turned into robots for free labor; yah! Now, what if I told you that I met an Afro French Polynesian designer of Artificial Intelligence doing his Doctorate on the subject.  I met him on a bus to the
University of Belgium in the year 2011 maybe; no I'm only joking! But,  maybe the Eurasian brain if you don't understand what I am trying to say to you but you take everything negatively and what if my motive in choosing the Afroeurasian brain is to support inclusiveness if you should think about it so often? Inclusiveness; so that Black...I mean Afroeurasian Law Firm manager, English Lawyer, All Tribunal and Court  Representative for any matter and Consultant should have an office full of people.         

Comments

Popular Posts