Apparently, I am a litigant now with my family although I have not been consulted  as being represented by Baker and Macklenzie as my counsel but I have not signed any contingency agreement yet and I will be showing up to pick up my law firm files tomorrow but they can hold on to the Lsup files to address the illegality of the LSUP Act and the fact that the Act was not given Royal assent. If they do not give me the files when I show up, the authorities will do what they are authorised to do. They have been notified. It is a criminal offence to be in possession of these documents without the owner's  consent. 

Apparently, I am a litigant now with my family although I have not been consulted  as being represented by Baker and Macklenzie as my counsel but I have not signed any contingency agreement yet and I will be showing up to pick up my law firm files tomorrow but they can hold on to the Lsup files to address the illegality of the LSUP Act and the fact that the Act was not given Royal assent. If they do not give me the files when I show up, the authorities will do what they are authorised to do. They have been notified. It is a criminal offence to be in possession of these documents without the owner's  consent.

Comments

Popular Posts